The love story in which I was the lead character. It is very silly when thinking : D I was loved by three men all are I love I love I love all three of them but my best friend , perhaps rightly said ' Zigas ' friend So love . each other they do not mutually know that they all love me ( now that I think is difficult awkward confusion all mixed together like ice mix make hahaaha amused indeed hear but how else heee ....
I love them , all of them good care of each other , but I'm confused if I choose one among the three may be two people hurt and only one person who was to be a true winner - ___ - ahhh very spirited
I'm confused what to do , I admit I love everything hahah but I do not want to make us hurt and friendships ruined because I choose one of the three best friend . So all my love to my three men buried deep :)

Leave a Reply